The latest version of PowerMTA is now 4.0r7.
Port25 team fixed many bugs,removed some unnecessary features and added
several new ones which we will all like!
Let’s see those features :
- Support for forwarding emails with the new directive <aliases>
- New http-access level: operator – which has all the abilities of monitor and being able to run commands,viewing but not editing config as a plus
- Removed directive default virtual-mta
- Improved performance when starting/reloading powermta when many ips are defined in the config
- Fixed bugs with license file
- Fixed the problem with scheduled queues not starting on time
- Updated User Guide
- Many other bugs fixes and performance improvements..
As you see we have many changes in this version.
PowerMTA is getting more and more stable with every new release!